The Argentina and Poland national teams will meet, this evening, Wednesday, in an anticipated fiery confrontation, in the third round of the group stage, to settle one of the two qualifying cards for the 2022 Qatar World Cup final.
The Polish national team enters the match at the top of the group with 4 points, followed by the Argentine national team with 3 points, which is the same as the third-ranked Saudi national team, and finally the Mexico national team with one point.
According to the Spanish newspaper "Mundo Deportivo", the legend Lionel Messi will lead the Argentine national team attack, and Robert Lewandowski will meet him in leading the Poland national team attack.
The composition of the two teams is expected to be as follows:
- Goalkeeper: Martinez.
- Defense: Acuña - Lisandro Martinez - Otamendi - Montiel.
- Midfield: McAllister - Fernandez - De Paul - Di Maria.
- Attack: Lautaro - Messi.
- Goalkeeper: Chesney.
- Defense: Berezinski - Keewor - Glick - Cash.
- Midfielders: Frankowski, Krechojak, Bilic, Zielinski.
- Attack: Lewandowski - Milik.