How to root all Android versions is something that is frequently searched for because Android phones require continuous updates by downloading modern applications, some of which do not work without updating the phone and this is the root function, it is the quick solution to enjoy more One of the features of the Android phone.
How to root all versions of Android
The rooting process makes it easier to remove all of the restrictions imposed by the Android phone system; that is, once you have completed the steps to root your phone, you can easily change any command on your phone. The following is how to root using Kingroot:
- Install Kingroot.
- When you click one click root, try root, or Start root, the program will begin rooting automatically.
How to Root Android on a PC
If you want to root all Android versions using a computer, the DR.fone root application is the best option for completing the rooting steps, which are as follows:
- Download Fone
- You must wait for the program to be downloaded and installed on your computer.
- Go to the phone's settings and press the "Build Number" button three times in a row.
- A message appears to confirm that your device has been upgraded.
- Return to the previous step, and you will see a new option called "Developer Options," click on it, and then check the "USB debugging" box.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB, and dr phone will look for and connect to it.
- Click the Always Allow From This Computer checkbox, then click the OK button.
- The program begins to complete the rooting steps, and you will see the "Root Now" option; click on it, and the program will complete the remaining steps to successfully root your Android phone.
Root Android from a computer
The root program is one of the most powerful programs that can perform the root process automatically, and to use it, you must follow the steps below to implement the method of rooting all versions of Android:
- Select Phone Settings.
- Select Developer Mode.
- Select About.
- Choose Version Number, press it 7 times, and a message saying Developer Mode Enable will appear.
- Returning to the phone settings, there is a new option called USB Deboguage.
- Go to the root website and download the root for Windows.
- Connect your Android phone to the computer using the USB cable.
- After searching for a phone, the program will recognize it and run it automatically.
- After downloading the program, select the Root option and wait for the phone to reboot itself once the rooting process is complete.
Root program for any Android device
- The user can root all versions of Android without downloading by performing the following steps:
- Launch the Google Chrome browser.
- Fill in the blanks: Name of the model + Phone Model + Root File
- Click on the search result that appears and download the root file to your phone's internal memory or memory card.
- Switch off the phone.
- On the phone, press the Volume Down, Power, and Home buttons all at the same time.
- Select Apply Update From External Storage.
- Select the location where you want to save the root file.
- The phone will restart, and as soon as the message Super SU appears, the phone will be rooted.
Root for Android full
The Towelroot program allows you to root your phone without using a computer, and it has many advantages, including the fact that it supports all Android phones of different versions, is free, and provides a guaranteed result for the device. To learn how to root all versions of Android using the Towelroot program, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the phone's settings.
- Allow app installation from an unknown source.
- To download the appropriate version of the program for Windows, click Towelroot and then the Download Apk version.
- Allow your computer to finish the downloading and installation process.
- Connect the USB cable to both the computer and the mobile device.
- To install the program on your phone, click here.
- Open the application and click the Run button.
- The phone will begin rooting itself.
- The root checker app must be installed.
- Once the program has been downloaded, it will begin displaying the results of rooting or not rooting your phone. This device has root access installed properly, and this message indicates that your phone is rooted and that you have more permissions to control your phone however you want.
- If there is no root, the phone's image will turn yellow, indicating the need to download a rooting program.
- It improves the ability of Android device users and makes application use more convenient.
- Install the Root Booster App.
- Download the app and you will see three results: Speed, which is to speed up the device, Battery, which is to improve the battery's performance and performance, and Stability, which is the phone's stability mode. Choose which modes you want and proceed to the next step.
- To begin rooting the device, click the arrow next to the previous three options.
- You must restart the device, then press OK, and the phone will begin rooting automatically.
Android phone devices need from time to time to update their capabilities of the devices, especially if they are from old Android versions and need an update to run modern applications, and this is provided by root programs, some of which some types work through the use of a computer, and other types that work automatically without a computer.