We have a good time browsing the smartphone because we use it to play games like PUBG Mobile.
If you enjoy PUBG MOBILE and the WhatsApp application, this post is for you.
Where we find a number of Android phone users in a constant search for a voice changer program for Android, and indeed they used a number of these programs on their phones, but they did not work, so today you can easily change your voice in Peggy through this application, and your voice can also be changed directly in the WhatsApp application. It is one of the best and most popular Android applications.
As a result, it is an application that works to change the sound in games as well as change the sound for WhatsApp; you will not need to exit the application to change the sound because it supports the floating icon.
Download the voice changer for Android that supports PUBG MOBILE and WhatsApp
- This application supports the PUBG Mobile game, allowing you to change your voice to that of a girl, a child, an alien, or one of the many other voices supported by this application.
- If you're looking for a true voice changer app, we recommend this free app because it works with the majority of Android phones.
- This application is completely free to download on your Android phone, and the download link is at the bottom of this page.
- The app includes a floating icon that we can use to change the sound when playing games or messaging friends.
- Where it can be played in the PUBG game to joke with friends and change your voice while playing, whatever your phone is, this application supports it, whether you have a Samsung, Huawei, or another phone.
- There are many different types of sounds in the application because it works without a hitch.
How to run a voice changer app for Android
- After downloading and installing the application on your Android phone, the process of changing the sounds is simple, and the application can be worked on.
- We come to open the application from the main interface.
- Some of the tools we employ to alter our voice.
- First, click "Record Audio" to record an audio clip; once completed, we proceed to the next page, where we can remove noise from the audio file or add the effect of a voice changer.
- When we click on the word "Sound Effect," we are taken directly to the list of sounds supported by the application. After selecting the sound effect, we press the "Save" button.
- Where the sound can be modified using specialized tools.
- Now that we've finished creating the audio file, we'll go back to the PUBG game and click on the floating icon to play it.
- The audio file can also be added to the WhatsApp application using the same method.