Infinix has announced two new versions of its phone range - Infinix Zero 20 and Infinix Note 12 2023.
Here we highlight the price and specifications of the Infinix Note 12 2023 phone to know the most prominent features and defects and whether it is worth buying or not.
Infinix Note 12 2023 Details
As the name and design suggest, this phone is an alternative version of the Infinix Note 12 Pro. The only real difference seems to be the main camera, which has moved from a 108MP sensor to a 50MP sensor.
Infinix may have also lowered to a single speaker since stereo is not mentioned, but there is no explicit confirmation of the change.
Its specifications include a 6.7-inch AMOLED screen (86.2% screen-to-body ratio) with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, an aspect ratio of 20:9, and a pixel density of 393 pixels per inch.
It is powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 processor with a 6nm manufacturing accuracy, a Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processor, and an Android 12 operating system with XOS 10.6 interface. It has 128 GB internal memory and 8 GB RAM. There is an external memory card slot.
As for the cameras, there is a triple rear camera that includes a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel depth camera, and a QVGA camera. It features a quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama, and a 16MP selfie camera.
Other features include a side-mounted sensor and a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
- NETWORK - Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41
Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- LAUNCH - Announced: 2022, September 27
- Status: Available. Released 2022, September 27
- BODY - Dimensions: 164.4 x 76.5 x 7.8 mm (6.47 x 3.01 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- DISPLAY - Type: AMOLED
- Size: 6.7 inches, 100.0 cm2 (~86.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~4393 ppi density)
- PLATFORM - OS: Android 12, XOS 10.6
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G99 (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- MEMORY - Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 128GB 8GB RAM
- MAIN CAMERA - Triple: 50 MP, (wide), PDAF
2 MP, (depth)
- Features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]
- SELFIE CAMERA - Single: 16 MP (wide)
- Features: Dual-LED flash
- Video:[email protected]
- SOUND - Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: No
- COMMS - WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- FEATURES - Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), unspecified sensors
- BATTERY - Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W
- MISC - Colors: Volcanic Grey, Tuscany Blue, Alpine White
Infinix Note 20 (2023) is available for sale in a single copy 8 / 128 GB in gray, white, and blue colors at a price of 218 euros.